Whatever your desire, this Halloween we have a look that will be sure to captivate. Pablo Rodriguez, Director of Artistry at Illamasqua has created two looks on different sides of the Halloween spectrum.
FRIGHT or ENTICE? You decide.
FRIGHT by re–creating Pablo’s bloodsucking vampire look using the by step by step instructions below…
- ‘For the skin, I applied Matte Veil Primer and then a layer of Skin Base Foundation in 01 on the face, neck and hands. Set with Loose Powder, this creates your base.’
- ‘On the eyelids, I used Precision Brow Gel in Awe as an eyeshadow base and then applied Eyeshadow in shade Truce, all over the lids and underneath the eye for a square smokey eye look.’
- ‘To create the structured cheeks, I used Eye Shadow in shade Forgiveness to do the contour and to make the eyelids little bit darker to create a shadow,’
- ‘For the eyebrows, make them look thick and brush them up setting them in place with Brow and Lash Gel. If you need any added colour for depth, Eye Shadow in shade Wolf is perfect for making brows appear thicker.’
- ‘For the eyes I used Colouring Lip Pencil in Creative in the waterline, to make the eyes look really red and then added red contact lenses. These are optional.’
- ‘To complete the look, I applied Sheer Veil Lipstick in Obsess on the lips. Here you need to try and to make the mouth look small so the emphasis is all on the cheek bones, face structure and the square shape on the eyes.’
GET THE LOOK