The UK Retail Manager will be responsible for the sales performance of all UK retail sales - sell out. Being the first point of contact for Head Office and managing the Regional Manager(s) to ensure they work as a team to maximise sales across all UK counters.
This role will involve multifunctional coordination across Sales, Operations, Marketing, Communications, Finance, Human Resources, Customer Services and Training
This role will require strong implementation of structure, strategic trouble shooting, prioritising and allocating project work between yourself and Regional Manager(s).
Essential Job Functions
- Assisting Finance Department in the UK sales forecasting and setting UK sales targets
- Strategic planning and delivery of UK sales targets
- Review, analyse and providing weekly/monthly and quarterly UK retail sales reports ensuring they are in line with company expectations and financial targets
- Working closely with the General Manager to ensure successful stock deployment and management
- Supporting Regional Manager(s) cascade development, coaching and utilising training techniques
- Overseeing and cascading tools to assist Regional Manager(s) to grow their regions and assess counter performance against productivity and sales expectations
- Motivate and inspire Regional Manager(s) to share best practice and act as an advocate for Illamasqua
- Liaison where appropriate with Department Managers in store to discuss quarterly and bi-annual strategy including staffing/cost negotiating where applicable
- Project work as required
- Review, update and implementation of consistent paperwork across the UK for all reports and internal procedures:
- Performance improvement plans
- To build and retain good relationships with Retail Partners ensuring we are all working towards shared goals and best practice
- At least 5 years of commercial retail experience.
- Regional management experience, or senior level management experience in a department store (e.g. Sales Manager or Department Manager)
- Strong people management skills
- Good commercial awareness and business acumen
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
To apply for this role please e-mail a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org