Be the first to hear about our exclusive news, make up tips, interviews and events. Enter your details below to become and Illamasqua VIP.
Register as an Illamasqua VIP and be the first to know about exclusive offers, new products and in-store events. You will also gain access to account only benefits including:
An inspirational mentor, the Educator & Retail Artist are the driving force for communicating our unique vision across the Illamasqua brand far and wide. A 3-dimensional role, they move between training and motivating their fellow Illafam; to educating customers and the make-up artists of tomorrow in SOMUA and make-up colleges. To communicating the brand through events and marketing. Combining commerciality with creativity, they take responsibility for the success of their counters and personal development of the team. When they succeed, you succeed. No two days are ever the same, and the role will require travel to spread your wisdom across the UK and beyond.
Key Responsibilities & Standards:
• Monthly development sessions to be held in Illamasqua HQ to support your progression as a successful educator, and share key learnings to support the overall development of the training department.
• A self-starter they will be required to work autonomously 80% of the time. A successful educator will regularly report into their Illamasqua prophet in order to manage their time effectively and achieve their own personal sales growth. In-Store Educator:
• Take full ownership for the efficacious, efficient and effective roll out of the Illamasqua training programme across all stores. . Combining an inspirational brand vision, with artistry skills, key product information and effective customer experience and selling techniques.
• Be a beacon of communication and role model to the Illafam. Ensuring all counter staff and engaged throughout the retail calendar and deliver excellence in everything they do.
• Take autonomy in organising and delivering inspirational training sessions that motivate the IllaFam team. Organising with the regional managers and department stores.
• Ensure that the counter sales targets and KPIs are met and exceeded. Conducting an ongoing review of successes and failings, and proactively instilling new ways of working.
• Mentoring all artists to support their progression through their certification levels 1-6.
• Maintain an incredible working relationship with line management and training department by communicating regularly to keep them informed of all training activity while working together to resolve any difficulties.
• Support with the recruitment process by carrying out Trade tests and induction activity with all successful candidates.
• A confident educator, with the ability to evolve to their audience and often deliver both praise and tough feedback for the long-term success of their peers and the Illamasqua brand. Education & SOMUA:
• Hosting and delivery in-store masterclasses and learning sessions. Educating customers and aspiring make-up artists on how to reach their potential using Illamasqua products and artistic techniques
• Visiting local colleges to run student masterclasses and support the Illamasqua Professional programme
• Supporting the regional rollout of SOMUA and hosting SOMUA consumer courses. Upholding the standards of excellence for the school
• Working with the Illamasqua Prophet to conceptualise seasonal events and masterclasses within each store Brand Ambassador & Retail Artist:
• Creating a legion of new Illa Mafia fans, by communicating and inspiring people with the Illamasqua story wherever you go
• Taking part in regional events and marketing activity, setting a leading standard for Illamasqua artistry.
• Including Facebook Live, Tutorial films, Masterclasses, Q&A sessions, Special Transformations The candidate
• Self-starter and proactive. Taking autonomy in the role to exceed both their own and their teams targets.
• Passionate and inspirational
• A confident and engaging communicator and presenter
• Lives and breathes the Illamasqua brand ethos: individuality, equality
• Strong artistic skills with the ability to evolve to different customer or professional settings
• This role is a based from Flagship Free standing stores and will require some travel with overnight stays.