- Professional & Student Membership Application
- Distinction In Make-Up Artistry Awards
- Mendhi Nails
- S.O.P.H.I.E I Technique
- Human Fundamentalism Get the Look
- Theatre of the Nameless
- Galaxy Nails Tutorial
- Sponge Nails Get The Look
- Graffiti Nails Tutorial
- Ice Queen Tutorial
- 3D Aztec Nails
- BMX Warrior
- Gilded Gradient Nails Tutorial
- Skin Illumination
- Defined Brows
- Perfect Blush
- Expressive Eyes
- Pout Perfection
- Generation Q
- Christmas Nails
- Rubber Brights
- Speckled Eye Liner
- Blush Up Brush
- Colour Levitation
- Two Toned Lips
- The Reflection Palette
- The Ultimate Skin Trinity
- 5th Birthday Tutorial
- Festival By Day
- Rock Festival Tutorial
- Holiday Festival Tutorial
- Desert Island Disco Tutorial
- Contour and Highlight Tutorial
- Halloween Sugar Skull Tutorial
- Halloween Half Skull Tutorial
- Halloween Zombie Tutorial
- Work For Us
- School of Make-up Art
- About Us
Hailed as the most significant make-up launch in over twenty years, independent, British make-up brand Illamasqua brings truly professional make-up to the High street for the first time.
This make-up brand, that empowers people to express their individuality, has been making a scene in London since its launch in November 2008. The product of a heady mix of influences; from its roots in the dark and illicit 1920s Berlin club scene, to a rich heritage in the manufacture of make-up for film and theatre, Illamasqua takes its inspiration from members of the ‘alternative scenes’ for whom self-expression is paramount. Champions of creativity and fighting against injustice wherever we go, our highly-pigmented, long lasting products provide consumers and make-up artists alike with the products and inspiration to ensure they can express themselves, whoever they are and whatever look they want to achieve.
After debuting in Selfridges Oxford Street, in the biggest retail space ever awarded to an unknown brand, Illamasqua can now be found in the best retailers in seven territories across the world including the USA, UAE and Australia and South East Asia.
Illamasqua’s vital statistics
- We now have three stand-alone stores, in London, Leeds and Liverpool, where our make-up artists are introducing Illamasqua’s unique professional-quality formulas to the UK.
- We also have eight department store concessions in the UK, including our original concession in Selfridges, Oxford Street.
- Our Australia concessions within Myer department stores are still growing, alongside our Middle East market through Bloomingdales and Harvey Nichols. We also opened our first stand-alone store in Croatia in 2011.
We always suspected Illamasqua was a ‘cool’ brand.
Now here’s the proof…
Ok, so it isn’t ‘cool’ to say you're cool, but we were delighted to be awarded CoolBrands® status in 2011. The CoolBrands® panel had this to say about Illamasqua:
“Renowned for its uncompromising dedication to self-expression, cult British beauty brand Illamasqua has revitalised the make-up industry, firmly establishing itself as a serious international player.”
We’re pleased to be sitting alongside other CoolBrands® winners such as Prada, Manolo Blahnik, Apple and Dazed & Confused, and with your help we look forward to pushing the boundaries of professional-quality make-up even further.