The Glamour Woman of the Year Awards are the words on everyone’s lips today, as we spent it drooling over images of last night.
Whilst others were commenting on the best and worst dressed, I was busy discovering make-up looks I could imitate this summer.
Some of my favourites from the night include:
The English fashion model stunned the red carpet with sultry smokey eyes, shimmering lips and glowing skin.
To recreate this look:
1. Use Satin Primer underneath Skin Base foundation to lift and highlight the face, creating a stunning dewy effect
2. Apply Intimacy Sheer Lipgloss to the lips for a beautiful nude brown gloss
3. Blend the best choice of black, brown, gold and cream eyeshadows from The Neutral Palette for a golden smokey eye
The blue-eyed beauty opted for pretty neutrals whilst accentuating the colours in her dress
For this flawlessly feminine look:
1. Add colour to your lips with Ascend Medium Pencil
2. Apply ‘Beg’ Powder Blush on the apples of the cheeks for a dusty rose matte finish
3. Use a coat of Masquara for ultra long black lashes
Lastly, but certainly not least, Jameela got my vote with summery brights, winged liner and highlighted cheekbones.
To achieve this look:
1. Give your cheekbones the perfect bronzed highlight with Gleam in Supernatural
2. Give your eyes a wash of colour with The Paranormal Palette, a quad of beautiful brights with a unique silky texture
3. Finally, with an angled brush, apply Precision Gel Eyeliner to outline and shape the eyes!
Which one will you be trying out this weekend?
Don’t forget that there is currently 20% off all Illamasqua pencils!