Hydra Veil and Matte Veil are our top choice this May
Product of the month – The Veils
This May, we are experiencing seasonal changes which often means changing up your beauty and makeup routine. The sun can results in drier or oilier skin but you need to find a way to maintain a healthy complexion. We have the solution! Our Matte Veil and Hydra Veil are products designed to keep your skin hydrated while keeping dry skin at bay or fending off oily skin. Find out more below and see if this is the product for YOU…
Hydra Veil – Great for dry and normal skins
Intensely hydrating formula giving your skin a radiant finish. Hydra Veil floods the skin with an immediate re-hydration providing an optimal base.
Matte Veil – Great for shine prone and combination skins.
Intensely mattifying formula giving your skin a primed matte finish. Matte Veil controls shine throughout the day and evening and provides your make-up an optimal shine free base
HOW TO USE MATTE/HYDRA VEIL
Step 1. Moisturise your skin (even those using Matte Veil – you need to keep your skin hydrated) with a daily moisturiser and let it set.
Step 2. Apply a pea sized amount onto the back of your hand using the hygiene friendly spatula provided.
Step 3. Apply with a foundation brush (or whichever brush you prefer!) and work around the whole of the face. Let this set for a minute, it may begin to feel a little sticky.
Step 4. Apply Skin Base Foundation as you would normally (You can use with other foundations, though be sure the foundation is also suited to your skin type).
Step 5. Continue as usual with your makeup. The veils will help keep your makeup on smoothly and will keep the skin hydrated beneath your makeup. Goodbye shiny and dry patches!
1. Keep your pot in the fridge! This will give you a cooling and refreshing morning routine.
2. Do not use too much – a pea-sized amount is perfect, you do not need much and you do not want to waste any.
3. Hydra Veil is great for hangover skin because of its re-hydrating qualities.
4. Hydra Veil and Matte Veil can be worn without makeup on top. They are also great for male grooming.
5. You can apply Hydra Veil to dry parts of the skin and Matte to a more oily area, so can be worn together.
6. Create beautiful dewy skin by mixing Skin Base Foundation and Hydra Veil then applying to the skin.
Hydra Veil reviews:
Matte Veil reviews:
We are currently offering free samples of Hydra Veil with every online purchase at www.illamasqua.com
What do you think of our product of the month? If you have any questions, please comment below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Lots of Illamasqua love,