Hi Everyone! 2010 is finally here and we have some amazing plans for product, distribution and events bubbling at Illamasqua. I will of course keep you all in the loop. We have a very busy few months ahead of us, including an office move – more on that at a later stage!
New Years Eve, to me, is one of those nights where make-up creativity is an absolute staple part of my night. My friends and I normally spend hours choosing a fabulous outfit, killer heels and an extra sparkly make-up look. What is it about Christmas and sparkle!? It just fits!
* Rich Liquid Foundation in 140 [dropped 3 foundation shades in 3 months…!]
* Pressed Powder in 005 [for brightening the complexion – this stayed in my bag for the requisite 4am touch up!]
* Powdered Metal in ‘Bebhionn’ on cheeks, cupids bow and down my arms.
* Urban Decay Primer Potion
* Cream Eye Shadow in ‘Debauch’ with Pure Pigment in ‘Involve’ layered on top for maximum impact.
* Cream Eye Shadow in ‘Hunger’ to highlight the brow bone – this is one of my favourite products right now
* Medium Pencil in ‘Sophie’ – lots of this for full on smokey glamour
* Sheer Lipgloss in ‘Torture’
The next morning, all I needed was Simple facial wipes to take off my night of excess and upon surfacing I spent about three hours in the bath with Eve Lom’s Rescue Mask on – this is my Holy Grail of face products if I am feeling run down – and REN’s Moroccan Rose Bath Oil. Divine…