The urban princess, a look from our Human Fundamentalism collection, has already been the sight of inspiration for many of the looks created by bloggers, youtube gurus and make-up enthusiasts the world over. Since the launch of our SS12 collection, this look has been one of the most referenced and is fast earning cult status.
To arouse your inner Urban Princess, indulge in a little ghetto glam and to highlight the intense and sumptuous colours of our Fundamental Palette, we bring you a breakdown of how to get this look…
- First apply your Matt or Satin Primer followed by Skin Base Foundation in your shade, this medium coverage foundation offers a flawless complexion that is undetectable in a professional HD environment.
- Follow with Skin Base Foundation in SB 01 across the cheek, nose and cupid’s bow for a subtle highlight and blend with Illamasqua Blending Brush I.
- Next apply the new Skin Base Foundation in AU as a contour to the cheeks and to offer a healthy glow to the skin.
- With Blending Brush I buff Cream Pigment in Bedaub (Fundamental Palette) over the entire eye lid, from the lash line and taken up to the brows.
- Blend Powder Eye Shadow in CanCan, a bright lilac purple, over the lid, defining the socket. Next, apply CanCan to the lower lash line.
- Apply Powder Eye Shadow in Inception (Fundamental Palette) along the socket line to the inner corner of the eye using Blending Brush I. To intensify the look, blend the rich violet of Inception along the lower lash line.
- Line the upper and lower lash line with Precision Ink in Havoc creating a winged flick for definition. Apply two coats of Masquara in Raven for added drama.
- With Liquid Metal in Surge (Fundamental Palette) draw a fine line above Havoc for a flash of molten pewter.
- Define the brows with the Eye Brow Brush using Powder Eye Shadow in Obsidian (Neutral Palette). Highlight the shape of the brows with Liquid Metal in Surge (Fundamental Palette).
- Contour the cheeks with Powder Blusher in Create and lightly buff Cream Blusher in Rude onto the apple of the cheeks, blending towards the hairline with Blusher Brush I.
- Using the Lip Brush apply Intense Lipgloss in Fierce for a wash of bright blue purple to finish the look.
To view more looks from the Human Fundamentalism collection, click here
Will you be embracing your Human Fundamentalism collection today…?