– Create a smooth and cushioned lid by buffing a small amount of Emerge Cream Pigment over the lid.
– Define the crease of the eye by gently buffing Powder Eyeshadow in Heroine, creating depth on the outer corner.
– Highlight the inner corners of the eye and brow bone by applying Powder Eyeshadow in Sex.
– Apply a very small amount of Powder Eyeshadow in Anja on the lower lash line. This should be a wash of colour so be sure to start with a tiny amount and blend. Anja eyeshadow is a great colour to brighten up tired eyes and give you a fresh appearance.
– Create a dramatic liner by using Eye Liner Cake in Mislead mixed with two drops of Sealing Gel. Using the Fine Eye Liner brush, begin by lining the eyes from the inner corner over the lid to the outer corner. Create a 50’s flick with a very sharp point, then continue the liner from the flick to crease coming to a sharp point about mid-way of the crease.
-Define the cheek bone using Cream Pigment in Hollow.
– Add some Pure Pigment in Furore over the Cream Blusher in a buffing motion using the Blusher Brush, this will add a radiant glow and also set the Cream Blush.
-Line and Define the lips using Medium Pencil in Thrash.
– Using the Lip Brush, apply Cream Blusher in Rude to the lips and blend over the Medium Pencil.
– Add Sheer Lipgloss in Torture for a plump, glossy finish