As the imminent launch of our SS12 collection, Human Fundamentalism, sets the online world a buzz, we have a breakdown of how to get the look of what we feel is set to be one of this collections most iconic images – the BMX Warrior…
2. Blend Cream Pigment in Bedaub [Fundamental Palette] over the centre of the lid close to the lash line and below the brow bone to offer adhesion to the Powder Eye Shadows. Blend the yellow green of Powder Eye Shadow in Pivot from the inner corner of the eye up to the crease and underneath the lower lash line for a saturated colour pop!
3. Press Powder Eye Shadow in Hype [Fundamental Palette] on the inner corner of the eye moving up to and under the brow bone. Follow by applying Hype under the lower lash line, blending into Pivot for a colour infusion of bold yellow and green.
4. Using Blending Brush I buff Powder Eye Shadow in Burst across the crease and through the lower lash line. This statement colour is sure to be a cult Human Fundamentalism piece.
Thank you to Charlie Tredway for the stunning facechart
5. Line the upper lash line with Precision Ink in Scribe following the natural eye shape and apply Medium Pencil in Elate in the water line to define the eye. Apply two coats of Masquara in Raven to finish this artistic interpretation of the BMX Warrior.
6. With the Eye Brow Brush, softly enhance the brows using Powder Eye Shadow in Wolf [Neutral Palette].
At HQ we are always inspired by the looks you create, if you’re alter ego’s been drawn out by our Human Fundamentalism collection upload your pictures to our facebook page or share your comments with us below!