Illamasqua’s Trainer Clare Lille shares her top tips for festival beauty
Whether you’re heading to Wilderness to find some zen, travelling to Leeds or Reading to rock out or flying to Croatia for some summer fun, it’s hard to know what to take in your make-up. We’re here with some insiders tips and tricks and with some suggestions for you!
1. Sun protection. Standing outside all day certainly damages the skin even if it isn’t blistering sunshine, so make sure you are well protected.
2. Multi-use products are key, condense down your make-up bag using cream blushers such as [mwi-product sku=”03199″ type=”add” ]
on lips and eyes too. Add a touch of mascara through the brows to gently define.
3. Make-up palettes are handy to experiment with different textures and colour washes without weighing down your make-up bag. Illamasqua [mwi-product sku=”03497″ type=”add” ] is the perfect highlight, contour and bronzing palette, it also makes for a great bronzed eye palette too.
(Make-up by our Brand Amabassador Zoe – Insta: @zoeleannepeplow)
4. Leave the foundation and draw on freckles. Create natural summer skin by drawing on freckles with a small brush and some fake tan. They will still remain even after washing away the festival muck!
5. Keep the skin luminescent, Illamasqua[mwi-product sku=”03224″ type=”add” ] highlighters are perfect to add sheen without the sweaty look.
TIP: RETRACTABLE PENCILS – Our NEW Slick Sticks are retractable, so you won’t find your new bum-bag covered in black eye pencil or red lip liner! As used by our Trainer Clare (below) using shade[mwi-product sku=”03482″ type=”add” ] and recommended by Brand Ambassador, Zoe.
What will you be taking to your festival? Let us know your ideas on Twitter @illamasqua