This Christmas, our Visual Merchandising team decided to create bespoke dolls to add some glamour to our counters. What we didn’t anticipate was the huge demand that we had to re-home them!
After so many queries, we have decided to sell these one of a kind creations to support the SOPHIE Charity which you may know we work very closely alongside. (Don’t forget to read SOPHIE’s story by clicking here.)
Want to get your hands on an Illamasqua doll this Christmas? It will cost you £100.00 with full proceeds going to the charity. Please see below for terms and conditions. The dolls can only be obtained from our Free Standing Stores in the UK – i.e. London Beak Street, Liverpool Met Quarter and Leeds Victoria Quarter.
Have a lovely Christmas and thank you for giving a loving home to one of our precious dolls.
Full terms and conditions…
1. Customers can select the doll that they would like, provided it hasn’t already been chosen by another customer. The doll will then be marked with a luggage tag naming the adopted owner.
2. The minimum donation is £100 per doll – 100% of donation goes to the SOPHIE Charity.
3. Dolls must be collected from the store.
4. Dolls will be ready to collect from 20th December.
5. All dolls sold as seen – no returns or refunds
6. Person purchasing must be over the age of 16.
7. Offer valid while stocks last.
Please note that the dolls are hand decorated and very delicate. They are intended for display only – they are not a toy and must not be given to children.
For any further information please contact email@example.com.