At Illamasqua, we pride ourselves on offering products in an array of textures, colours and finishes. With this in mind, it can sometimes be hard to decipher which is best for each look.
Take a look at my guide to the Sale for all that you need to know about your eye make-up…
Pure Pigment in Zeitgeist – was £15.50, now £5.00 (SAVE £10.50)
Whether it’s for definition, for adding depth or even for a classic smoky look, no make-up bag should be without a rich black shade. Our Pure Pigments are so versatile because they’re in a loose powder format; the possibilities are endless.
- Mixing – you could mix two Pure Pigments to bespoke the perfect shade.
- Applying as they are – you won’t get a softer finish and they’re so easy to blend. Make sure you use a fluffy brush for blending such as our Blending Brush 1.
- Create a liner – mix this with some of our Sealing Gel to create a waterproof eyeliner.
Fundamental Palette – was £34.00, now £10.00 (SAVE £24.00)
Last Spring we launched our Human Fundamentalism collection and injected the new season with an earthy, tribal colour spectrum. Whether you’re looking to experiment with colours or even textures, this is the perfect palette for you.
- Cream Pigment in Mint Green: have you tried our Cream Pigments? They’re waterproof so they’ve got a strong staying power and their creamy texture helps them to double as a fantastic eye shadow base.
- Liquid Metal in Molten Pewter: although this champagne coloured liquid metal is great as a high-pigment eye colour, why stop there? I like blend mine onto the décolletage for added definition and a fresh, dewy look.
- Powder Eye Shadow in Inception: this rich violet is ideal for those early mornings… purple tones are great for helping to make the whites of the eyes look brighter.
- Powder Eye Shadow in Hype: a bright, vibrant yellow, this works beautifully as an inner eye highlight when accompanied by brighter eye shadow shades.
False Eye Lashes in No.17 – was £12.00, now £5.00 (SAVE £7.00)
I’ve always been very inspired by the 60’s and so – for me – these false eye lashes are the best that we have at Illamasqua. This choppy shape flatters everyone; they’re fluttery, soft and the gaps in the lash help to eliminate the risk of that heavy and false look that so many lashes can create.
Wondering how to put them on? It’s simple. (Ok, it may not be simple but practise makes perfect!)
- Apply a flick of Precision Ink to the lash line.
- Measure the lash along your eye to check that it is the right length. If it’s too long, trim some excess from the longest end.
- Take your lashes and apply a thin, even coat of glue to the lashes (glue is included). Leave this for 30 seconds so that it goes tacky.
- Tilt your head backwards and keep your eyes open. Gently drop the lash onto your eye liner, press it into place et voila!
What are you waiting for? Head to the Illamasqua Sale and find the ingredients to a perfect smoky eye at a fraction of the price!
Wondering about any of the other Sale items or have a question about how to use your products? Tweet me @illamasqua and I’ll be happy to help.
Until next time! Rose x