Today in the beauty spotlight is Rosie Amin (@rosie_instamua2 on Instagram). We are all huge fans of Rosie’s here at Illamasqua and you may have seen us reposting Rosie’s work on our Instagram page. Rosie is the person so go to for inspiration on different smokey eye looks and bold lips! We wanted to find out exactly which Illamasqua products Rosie loves and can’t live without so I will pass over to Rosie…
1. What’s your number 1 Illamasqua product and why?
My favourite Illamasqua product has to be the Precision Gel Liner in ‘Infinity’. I love a good cat eye, and the Illamasqua gel liner is my fave gel based product to use – glides on, highly pigmented and the pot doesn’t ever dry out either.
Here Rosie used our Precision Gel Liner!
2. If you could create a look with purely Illamasqua products what would you choose?
If I was to create a full makeup look using only illamasqua products, I would use the following to create a pin-up look:
– Prime with Hydra Veil
– Lift/conceal with Skin Base Lift in Light 2.
– Foundation, Skin base perfect in #7
– Eye brow cake in ‘Thunder’
– Neutral Quad eyeshadow Palette on the eyes. Precision gel liner in ‘Infinity’ to line top lid and Eyeliner in ‘Sophie’ to line and smoke out waterline. False lashes in #21 for a dramatic look. Masquara in Raven on bottom lashes.
– Complete the look off with bright lips using liner in ‘Temptress’.
– Create full look using all Illamasqua brushes
Another stunning look from Rosie using our Neutral Palette!
3. Make-up aside what do you do to take care of your hair, skin and body?
I try to look after my skin, hair and body by drinking plenty of water. I like to cleanse my body by detoxing and drinking plenty of green tea. I use products that are not too harsh on my skin/scalp and stick to a beauty regime, always removing my makeup before bed. I also ensure that I use anti-ageing products. Got to keep those wrinkles at bay!
4. If you could create a new Illamasqua product what would it be and why?
If I could create a new Illamasqua product, I would create a gel based brow product, in different shades. OR a ‘Skin base lift’ concealer pro-palette. A selection of all 7 shades to create a generic palette which can be used to highlight/contour as well as camouflage, for all skin tones.
5. If you could choose 5 Illamasqua products to use over and over again what would they be?
I currently use the Precision gel liner, Neutral Palette and Gleam in ‘Aurora’ over and over again. If Illamasqua ever discontinued these products, I would literally cry! I also use Hydra Veil and the Masquara on a regular basis. These are the five products I would use over and over!
In the look above Rosie used our Neutral Palette!
6. Illamasqua products are known to have multiple uses, what is your favourite Illamasqua product to use for more than one part of your make-up?
My favourite multi-use product has for to be Illamasqua Pure Pigment in ‘Beguille’. I use this to highlight brow bone, inner corners of the eyes, cheekbones and tip of nose. You can also mix it with eyeshadows to intensify and create shimmer, or with a beauty gel to create a liquid liner.
A massive thank you to Rosie for answering all our questions,we hope you have enjoyed reading them as much as we have! Be sure to check out Rosie’s Instagram account and Facebook Page for more amazing inspirational make-up looks!