Today in the beauty spotlight is Illamasqua’s PR executive Sarah! Sarah joined Illamasqua earlier this year, so we wanted to find out exactly which products she has been loving so far, as well as some extra beauty tips. So I will hand over to Sarah …
1. What’s your number 1 Illamasqua product and why?
That is a tricky one! Since being here I have discovered many Illamasqua products that have now become staples for me. If I was to pick one, it would have to be Eye Brow Cake in Thunder. It has transformed my brows and everyone has noticed too!
2. If you could create a look with purely Illamasqua products what would you choose?
I love a simple look with a pop of colour on the lips. I would definitely create a look with Skin Base Foundation, Eye Brow Cake in Thunder, Sculpting Duo, Precision Gel Liner, Masquara and then I would either go with Glamore Lipstick in Luster or Lipstick in ESP. There are so many good colours to choose from!
3. Make-up aside, what do you do to take care of hair, skin and body?
I am a bit of a skincare geek and stick to my daily routine. Every day I cleanse with Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser and then moisture my face with Clarins HydraQuench Cream. I am also slightly obsessed with body creams and have recently discovered a gem from L’Occitane called Ultra-Rich Body Cream.
For my hair, I am quite lazy and do tend to stick it up in a top knot but every time I wash it I coat it in Moroccan Oil.
4. If you could create a new Illamasqua product what would it be and why?
I would create a lid primer. For me, I do find eye shadow tends to fall/smudge/fade throughout the day and I reckon Illamasqua could make an amazing lid primer based on their current formulations for Matte & Satin Primer.
5. If you could pick 5 Illamasqua products to use over and over again what would they be?
6. As you know Illamasqua products are known to have multiple uses, what is your favourite Illamasqua product to use for more than one part of your make-up?
When I spent a day at our Beak Street store, I was shown a great tip where you can add a touch of our Pure Pigments over the top of your lipstick to glam it up. I also use Colouring Pencil in Vow to cover reddish marks I sometimes get around my nose.
We hope you have enjoyed reading some of Sarah’s tips and favourites! Have you tried any of the products Sarah loves? Be sure to let us know by tweeting us @illamasqua. We also love to see your make-up looks so if you create a look with the products Sarah has mentioned #Illamasqua on Instagram.