Today on beauty spotlight we are joined by one of our favourite instagramers and super talented make-up artist Jenny Mane, known on Instagram as MakeupByJenny. Every photo Jenny shares with us on Instagram leaves us all wanting to recreate her looks ourselves, and her precision and perfection in these looks is out of this world! With all this in mind we wanted to find out from Jenny what her favourite Illamasqua products were and how she uses them! Jenny kindly agreed to answer our questions so I will pass over to Jenny herself…
1. What’s your number 1 Illamasqua product and why?
I absolutely love your Precision Gel Liner it is smooth, easy to apply and stays on all day long with out smudging or running.
2. If you could create a look with purely Illamasqua products what would you choose?
3. Make-up aside, what do you do to take care of hair, skin and body?
I do a full ritual for my skin. As a makeup artist who wears tons of makeup on daily basis, it is vital I take care of my skin. I wash my face morning and night. I exfoliate 2/3 times a week. I use a daily moisturizer with SPF and a night cream. And I have been using an eye-cream since I was in my early 20s. (All products with anti-aging Agents)
4. If you could create a new Illamasqua product what would it be and why?
I would love to create body paint for airbrushing. To create amazing avatar like makeup for theater & my favorite off all Halloween makeup!
5. If you could pick 5 Illamasqua products to use over and over again what would they be?
1- Hydra Veil: makes my skin absolutely flawless before any makeup application.
4- Sealing Gel
6. As you know Illamasqua products are known to have multiple uses, what is your favourite Illamasqua product to use for more than one part of your make-up?
Love the skin illuminators (Gleam). I use them for eyes, body & face.
Are any of your favourite Illamasqua products the same as Jenny’s? Let us know on Twitter by mentioning @Illamasqua. Also be sure to check out Jenny’s Instagram for more amazing inspirational make-up looks!