This week we’ve had some brilliant news at Illamasqua. One of our favourite bloggers, Temptalia, has awarded us with 4 of her Editor’s Choice Awards in the 2013 Temptalia Awards.
Here’s what we’ve been honoured with:
- Best Nail Lacquer: Illamasqua Nail Varnish
- Best Loose Eye Shadow: Illamasqua Pigment
- Best Everyday Blush: Illamasqua Zygomatic Cream Blush
- Best Collection: Illamasqua SS13 Human Fundamentalism
- Bright colour: Cameo, a new cornflower blue. It is such a bold and fresh colour with a strong, full finish. Although two coats gives the best finish, even one will suffice.
- Textures: Glitterati, part of our Christmas Nail Duo set. A wine coloured varnish with multi-coloured thick and fine glitter pieces.
- Finish: Without a doubt, the most peculiar finish comes with Hemlock. A Tinkerbell glow, it can be used alone for an ethereal sheen or added to any colour to completely transform the shade and finish.
- For the classic beauties: You’ll love our Neutral Palette, containing 4 simple colours that can be mixed and matched to give you the perfect smoky eye.
- For the boundary pushers: You’ll love one of our most daring lipsticks yet – Apocalips. This bold teal lipstick has a matt finish and is a unique colour burst for any make-up look.
- For the multi-use mavens: Transform any pigment or shadow into a waterproof eye liner using our Sealing Gel. It will not budge and is ideal for keeping crisp during teary moments or even when battling allergies or hayfever.
Do you think we deserve these awards? Temptalia may have chosen us for our Editor’s Choice Awards, but her Reader’s Choice Awards are still open! Please vote for us if you’ve liked our 2012 launches – it would mean the world to us – and here’s hoping her readers think of much of us as she does.
Thank you Temptalia for this tremendous honour.
Until next time! Rose x